Immigration Issues/Perm- labor certification

Question
I am in US on F2 visa, my husband is still in F1 status. An american citizen is willing to sponsor me for the Green Card through employment as a Nanny. Is it possible? if yes, is the first thing to do is file PERM- ETA form 9089 by the employer. i would really appreciate your help in this matter. if yes, how can i increase the probability of getting is certified from DOL such as give advertisement.
thank you

Answer
Hi Tenzin,

A PERM application on Form ETA 9089 can be filed even though you are in F visa status. However, the filing could interefere with issuance of another F-1 or F-2 visa in the future if you travel abroad and you require a new visa stamp issued by a U.S. Consulate in order to enter the U.S. (if your current visa stamp has expired at that time).

Information about the PERM process is here: http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/perm.cfm but as this is a complex process, please go through an experienced attorney specializing in Immigration Law.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com  

Ajay K. Arora