You are here:

Immigration Issues/Petition for stepdaughter


I am an American Citizen and have a 15 year old stepdaughter that lives in Colombia.  She has never been in the US.  I am ready to petition her now, she will be living with us.  Which forms besides the I485 am I required to file.  At this time she does not have a visa.  Also I will be filing at the Miami field office how long do you think before she can travel into the US?  Thanks!

You have wriong information. I-485 is for someone who is here to process there card. You need to file the I-130 with the Texas Service Center not the Miami local office.

Let me know if you want me to process the paperwork for you. I have a lot of Colombian clients. They are the best people inthe world!!



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.