Immigration Issues/Property

Question
I am a F1 visa holder and I am in California studying. Recently a friend of mine has found some financial problems and he wants to transfer 90 percent his home which is worth about $800,000 to my name in order to avoid any risks. He says that afterwards I have to give him a note in the notary office declaring that I am giving hime this 90 percent as a gift and I will not claim this property in the future. Here are my questions:

1-I have no social security number since I have no job on campus; can I own property without SSN?

2-Is it possible that I may face any kind of legal problems in the future; I want to have my OPT in this country; is this issue going to have any problems for me?

3-Other than home taxes,and loan payments which has to be paid by my friend, is this going to make me liable for any financial issues?

4- Will I be liable for this property after I give it as a gift back to my friend?

Thanks a lot for your attention;

Saeed Moussavi

PS:Please keep my name private.

Answer
I didn't read the through the whole thing because I am very busy, but...

THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA.  BAD FOR YOUR FRIEND AND BAD FOR YOU.

Worst of all it won't work.

He needs to go to an attorney and have this done properly. This is what I do for a living, and I can help him.  But not if he does things like that.

Alexander J. Hay