Immigration Issues/Question on how much money I need

Question
I would like to know if I don't make enough money to sponsor my wife to come to the
USA, how much money in stocks and bonds and other assets do I have to own to be able
to sponsor her?

Thank you

Answer

In order to qualify based on the value of your assets, the total value of your assets must equal at least 5 times the difference between your total household income and the current poverty guidelines for your household size. However, if you are a U.S. citizen and you are sponsoring your spouse and/or minor child, the total value of your assets must only be equal to at least 3 times the difference.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora