Immigration Issues/Quickest and Easiest

Question
I am looking for info on how to bring my Portuguese boyfriend to the U.S.  I am still technically "married" but seperated, and I am wondering what is the quickest and easiest way to get him into The States permanently.  I greatly appreciate any info you can give me!  Thank you!

Answer
Nothing in this world that is worth having is quick or easy.

He can come over on the waiver visa, but he cannot stay beyond his waiver period.

If you married him, that would solve the problem, but you are not in a position to be able to do this.

Best of luck.

Alexander J. Hay