You are here:

Immigration Issues/Quitting the studies with F1


I am an ESL student with F1 (expiration date may 2007) who got married 1 month ago. I would like to quit my studies and my question is this: in order not to have problems with the immigration office, should I show my wedding certificate at the School to change the visa or go directly to the immigration office and to state my situation (apart form the request for green card and so for the I-765 form) ?

You can quit school. You need to file the I-130/I-485/G325/I-765/I-864 package - you do not need to do anything at the school or go to Immigration to show the certificate- just file the package at the Chicago Lockbox address. Let me know if you want a good attorney to process the case!!!



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]