Immigration Issues/Recent Application for Green Card

Question
Thanks sir for replying me promptly.
Actually I entered in USA with R-1 Visa in 1996. And then I-360 was applied in 2004 which was approved in may 2005. In Aug 2005 I applied I-485. I did not recieve fingerprint notice from USCIS until now. So I went ahead and did FP with local ASC. They gladly took bio and FP both for I-485. Since then I saw latest update date changed three times ( 1/4/06, 1/5/06, 1/6/06) consecutively. After that no movement. But inspite of all these I did not see any changes in the messege which says "Your application to adjust status....was recieved on....it will take between...".  I called a number of FBI where they told me they sent the recult of FP to USCIS same day in two minutes. But I am concerned about name check. I know it is too early for me to assume anything. But looking at the latest update dates changes, I am quite curious as to what could be happening with my case? What do you think that how much percent I have chance to get I-485 approved by march when I need to travel? Thanks for you earlier reply. I appreciate the much admirable service from this website. I  am proud of it. Thanks once again in advance to answer my question.  

Dipendra
-------------------------
Followup To
Question -
I applied for I-485 on Aug 19, 2005 upon approvla of I-360 ( Religious Minister).
since then, I did not notice for finger print. So I went to local Application support center and they gladly accepted my fingerprints and biometrics. Since then, I saw the latest update date changes ( 1.4.06, 1.5.05, 1.6.06 )in my status online. And after that, I did not see any change. I am planning to travel abroad in March this year. Do you think I should apply for advacne pay-roll or I can expect to get GC soon. ALso I have heard that the cases could get stuck with FBI name check. Do you think my case is stuck with them. I will appreciate your help in this regard.
Thanks in advance.

Dipendra
Answer -
You applied for a change of status with the I485.  You have not provided information as what your visa was when you entered.  You may apply for advanced parole, depending ou what you are attempting to do.

Answer
1996?!  Did you get authorized extensions for that visa?  It is a NON-IMMIGRANT visa, NOT an Immigrant visa.  If you didn't, it appears you may have violated the terms of your admission hence the delay in your application.  That being said, unless I saw your case file, application, visa, passport etc, I cannot make a diffinative conclusion what is occurring with your case.

David