Immigration Issues/Reg H1 transfer


I based in Bangalore, India. I have my H1B sponsored by a consulting company A. I have not yet come to the US and is iam still in Bangalore. My current employer B is willing to transfer my H1. Is it possible to directly do my H1 transfer
to my current employer B. Please clarify.

Dear Siva:
It is a question that has not be answered by the USCIS. I feel that you are not subject to the cap and your "employer B" can apply for your H-1B. It is definetly worth a try.
Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston,TX 77042  

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.