Immigration Issues/Regarding Paystubs required for H1B

My H1B Starts on OCT 1 2007, I wanted to got to stamping in 3rd week of october. can i go to visa stamping to canada with pay stubs of september, or do i need to have paystubs for the period after OCT 1(My H1B Start date). Please help me with this,

Santosh: If you are currently working for the H-1B employer then I would think the paystubs in September would do fine with a current employment verification letter. I would also suggest that you take all the paystubs that you have until the date you depart for your visa processing.

Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,