Immigration Issues/Regarding Paystubs required for H1B

Question
My H1B Starts on OCT 1 2007, I wanted to got to stamping in 3rd week of october. can i go to visa stamping to canada with pay stubs of september, or do i need to have paystubs for the period after OCT 1(My H1B Start date). Please help me with this,

Thanks

Answer
Santosh: If you are currently working for the H-1B employer then I would think the paystubs in September would do fine with a current employment verification letter. I would also suggest that you take all the paystubs that you have until the date you depart for your visa processing.

Sincerely,

Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan