Immigration Issues/Regarding marriage issue.

Question
I am US citizen and my girl friend is Indian citizen currently having student visa in U.K and staying in U.K .So I need your advice to get marry her and how to apply for her.I have to apply in US consulate U.K or She have to get visa from India.

Answer
Aamir,
You would need to apply for a fiance visa (K-1) or after marriage either apply for an immigrant visa or K-3. These applications take around 8-12 months to process. If she is residing in the UK, I do not think that she needs to go  to India. I would also sugges that you vist http://usembassy.state.gov/ and check the US consulate in UK information on the specific process involved.
Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan