Immigration Issues/Regarding my previous question

Hi Mr.krishnan,
Thank you for your prompt response. The 221(g) blue form has some documents that are already checked (by default). My wife did show the documents to the consulate officer. He wrote on the blue slip to make her passport reflect the name after marriage. In addition he has asked for the DS 156 and 157 forms. So are these three forms sufficient or do I have to send the other documents like 797,129 and other documents that have a default check on the slip. When you say it depends on the Chennai Consulate Processing time, where can I have a look at their processing time? The website says that after they receive a passport, they will mail it back within 3 days. Is it the same case with a  221(g) also? I mean is the processing time the same in both the cases (with vs. without 221(g))

Dear Sundip: Please do provide all the requested documents even if it was provided earlier. I think that once you submit the documents the case will be approved. The request is very specific and does not ask for documents either about your job, employer, etc as they do with other cases. As to the processing times, it is not the same in both cases, 221(g) processing times depend on a case by case basis.
Best of luck.

Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,