Immigration Issues/Reply on question

David I emailed you yesterday on my boyfriend about not getting paid and him being illegal here. I called his boss and told him that there a laws for illegals and he said if i wanted to play that game he was going to send him back to his country. I am scared for my boyfriend but at the same time I am angry that this man is taking advantage of a human being. If I take him to small claims will i also be risking my boyfriends safety. We are planning on getting married but that still doesn't mean that he is safe until we apply for his residency.  

Where is this going on? The name of the company and 'boss'?  The boss can't send anyone back, only ICE can.  There are protections for illegal aliens who are victims of criminal activities.

Keep in mind, your boyfriend still must return to his home country eventually.  

Immigration Law enforcement Border Patrol

30 years Immigration law enforcement/management, criminal investigations, Homeland Security including Border Patrol operations