Immigration Issues/Transfer F-1 to H-1 in oversea

Question
I currently enroll as a student in graduate school. SO, I am in F-1 status. Meanwhile, I am applying premium H-1B now.

When my H-1B got approval in April, can I stop my class, then go back to my country, and use my H-1B to entry U.S at September 15?

My attorney said that I have to stay in U.S, keep my F-1 status until 1st of Oct, then change my F-1 status to H-1 status in U.S. Or else, I have to re-do my H-1.

Please advise.  

Answer
Since you have retained an attorney, I would suggest that you reconfirm with him exactly why you could not re-enter the United States with a valid H-1b.  There might be some fact that you did not mention in this email that your attorney is aware of that you have not told me.
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley