Immigration Issues/Transfer of H-1


I am on H-1 working for a company who is going out of business. I have another company who are willing to transfer my H-1 to their name.
does your comp. takes transfer petition cases. What are your fees + govt fees both for normal and premimum case.
What docs. do I need to send you.

Dear Ejaz:
We charge $1200.00 to petition the USCIS for a H-1B visa. The USCIS filing fees in this case would be $190.00 (I-129 fee) + $500.00 (fraud fee) and either $1500.00 or $750.00 depending on the size of the employer's workforce.

You need to send me the following documents:
1) Copy of his current H-1B
2) Copy of his passport and I-94
3) Copy of his academic records -diplomas and mark statements
4) Copy of his recent pay stubs
5) Job duties that he will perform at his new employment
6) Information about the employer (you need to complete the questionnaire that we will send you on retaining us)

We will process the case in a day and send them out to the employer for signatures. On receipt of the signed documents we will file the case immediately.

If you need further information, let me know.
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer
Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.