You are here:

Immigration Issues/Travel to Philippines


Hi Robert,I hope you're doing good. I'm back with another question for you.I'll be taking a vacation to the Philippines next week and coming back here in the US in June. My concern is about my conditonal permanent resident card which will expire this coming September. Do you think there would there be a hassle in the immigration at the airport with the fact that my card is about to expire? We will file for the removal of the condition in June when I get back. Thank you for your help from the bottom of my heart.

No problem with the travel in June. After you file the I-751 they will give you a receipt which extends your card for a year. For any trips after September, you will need to travel with your expired card, your passport and the receipt for the I-751. let me know if you want me to represent you for the I-751.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.