Immigration Issues/VISA

Question
I am currently working in USA on H1B visa. I came to USA in 2006 and last year I changed my employer two times. The visa in my passport shows my old employer and H1B information and its expiry date is Sept. 2008. I am planning to visit India in March 2008. Do I need to go for a visa stamping in India, to reenter USA. If a visa stamping is required, can I get the visa stamped in Canada. My current I-129 and I-94 are valid till July 2009.

Answer
Binny John: You can reenter US on your current visa before it expires on Sept 2008. You need to take with your original H-1B approval notice and a letter from your employer showing your current employment.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer, Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan