Immigration Issues/Visa Process

Question
Mr. Mills,
  First, I appreciate your time and expertise. What is the average amount of time for visas to be completed? My wife and I will be immigrating to Toronto, Ontario and will be applying for visas through the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo, NY. Thanks again.

Answer
I don't understand the question.  If you are asking about immigrating to Canada, I have no idea since I practice only US immigration law.  

As far as how long visa processing takes in the US, it depends on what is being requested, where, whether Premium Processing is available and whether it is requested, how well the evidence is documented and which officer is handling the case.

James D. Mills, Esq.