Immigration Issues/Wifes Papers

Question
My wife and I are trying to get her papers. My wife is on a scholarship for school in a different state and I am starting a business. We see each other only 1 week a month right now. We are going to try and get the DORA Program as it is much faster. Will it effect our application that we do not live together right now? She is going to finish her scholarship and then transfer to a University in my state, and I cannot move back right now as we are close to opening our business here.  

Answer
Hi Ryan,

It is OK if you have separate addresses. You will be able to explain the situation at an interview, and I am sure that you can also provide evidence such as emails or phone calls to each other (or even visits when possible) as a way of showing that you tried to be together despite the difficulties. In other words, you are living apart for reasons other than a possible divorce.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora