Immigration Issues/Work Visa

Question
I am currently in the U.S, on B-2 visa and I was able to find an employer (a doctor) who is willing to sponsor/petition me & hire me as his secretary in his home clinic. Would it be possible to have all the application/petition done here in the U.S.? or do i have to go back to my home country (Philippines) and apply from  there? Please enlighten me with the procedure.  

Answer
You need to get an experienced immigration attorney to help you.  Are you a qualified nurse? Do you have the education to back up the visa?  Is the doctor going to pay you the going rate?  The employer does not just decide to hire you.  There are a lot of steps in the process.  Good luck.

Alexander J. Hay