Immigration Issues/approved case/ deportation

hi my question is does an approved case has a dead line ,the reason i'm asking is my wife is us citzen and sponsered me and
we have an approved letter however due to change of addresed i
missed a court order and the ij ordered my deportation as an absentia and i was deported to uk which i am a uk citzen  we are still awating an appeal from BIA TO OVERTURN THE IJ DESCION AND CANCEL THE 10 YEARS BAR . can you please explain if we have any chance getting the results my lawyer claims we have good chances.

Based on what you have stated, it would seem that you have some facts in your favor, but I cannot really tell you about your chances without knowing the details of your case. The appeal takes some time, so you need to wait this out.
Good luck.
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,