Immigration Issues/business immigration


1)1 and my wife got green card through L-1 Business visa/now my son who also green card being executive in multinational executive/manager catagorey--------my question is may he apply for her wife for green card (1-485 application)if she comes from u.k(citizen of u.k) in usa on visit/B-1 visa------------


If your son is a permanent resident, then his wife would have to wait for some time before she can become eligible to obtain her green card. Only on him becoming a citizen would his spouse be eligible to apply for adjustment of status immediately.


Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]