Immigration Issues/change in my address

Question
I am sorry, I did not specify: My husband is still living in India.  I am the only one moving.  Do I still need to fill out the AR-11 form? Or can I just call the USCIS and update them as to my address change?
-------------------------

Followup To

Question -
You said, "until you become a citizen." but i am already a citizen, I was born here.
-------------------------

Followup To

Question -
But isn't that form only for aliens, like students from other countries, to report a change in address?

-------------------------

Followup To

Question -
I am USA citizen and I am married to my husband from india. The USCIC is currently processing our immigration request. However, I need to move on 1st of July. is there any form i need fill out to notifiy the USCIC of my change in address ? if so, which one?

Answer -
AR-11 available at www.uscis.gov.

Robert

Answer -
nO - it is for all address changes until you become a citizen. Check off other and put pending AOS.

Robert

Answer -
But I assume you are moving with your husband and he is required to give address changes until he is a citizen.

Robert

Answer
It is better to write them a letter. If the I-130 is not adjudicated yet, send it to the service center where it was filed. If the I-130 is approved and the file is at the NVC write the letter to the NVC. If the fees and forms have been sent to the NVC and they told you they forwarded it to India, write the letter to the American Embassy in India.

Robert

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>