Immigration Issues/confused

I'm very confused and depressed.This is the deal...i came to the US 2001 then got married in 05.It was entered in good faith.It was a great while it lasted...but my wife is a very abbusive person mentally.We failed for my greencard and got approved few weeks ago.The fights got worst and she up and leave.. mean just moved out with her son.she has been threating me that she is going to withdraw the petition for my greencard.i have witnesses and text messages from her that she put me thru a lot of hardship and abbuse.she went to jail couple of years before we met..thatz y she cant find a job.i was the one working the whole time paying all the bills...but  never had peace in my house.i have several witnesses,even my aunt who lives houndreds of miles from us could b my withness,becauce we both talk to her over the phone when we fight.we hate each other queston is what can she do to mess me up i mean to withdraw the petition?is there anything i can do to stop it or can a file for spouce abbuse or what?can you please help me out?

This is a complicated fact issue.  You may be eligible under vawa act, I do not know about what you mean by filing and having it approved and then having it failed. Please contact a local attorney to figure out your fact pattern.  This would be too detailed discussion for a public forum.
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley

Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

American Jurisprudence Award recipient