Immigration Issues/no decision after interview

Question
Dear Robert,

May you explain how the pardon work and what are the condition?  

Thank you

-------------------------

Followup To

Question -
Dear Robert

Do you mean if the advance parole is approved, than I am surely can reenter the country, hence, INS automatically pardon the 10 year reenter ban?

I really thank your input

Thank you

Steven

-------------------------

Followup To

Question -
Dear Robert

Would you mind speculate what is the possibility of no decision or no notice from INS? I had answer all question correctly at the interview. I do not have criminal record at all. I am not aware of any deportation notice.

I do have family emergency that I need to travel back to my home country, but I am afraid that I cannot reenter with I-130 becasue I had over stay for more than one year.

Please advise.

Thank you
-------------------------

Followup To

Question -
Dear Robert

I had 4 Info Pass after the interview asking for the staus and reason,but every time they said my case is still pending. I was told by one of the offical at the local branch office that my security check and name check has been clear. The tool free number does not give any guidance at all.

I am so confuse and frutrated as I am in a black hole.   Would you please advise me what should I do?

Thank you

-------------------------

Followup To

Question -
I have AOS (married a US cistizen) interview on June 15, 2006. Offical mention will have decison/notice within 2 weeks to 90 days after interview. I have not recived any notice from the INS offices. I had make case inquiry on July 20; congresswoman inquiry on Aug 10 and senator inquiry on August 19. I, congresswoman and senator does not received any respond. I was out of status for more than 10 years when I married my wife on last year Novemeber. Would you please advise what happen and what should I do.

I have a sick sister that I need to visit, but i cannot leave coutnry because there is chance that I cannot reenty the country.

Please advise. Thank you

Answer -
Follow up with Congressperson and senator and make Infopass and go in anc check on status. Also make inquiry at 800 375 5283. My guess is that yourname check clearance is not complete.

Robert

Answer -
There is nothing else you can do but continue making inquiries with politicians and infopass appointments. The only other option is to refile but since we do not know why this case is being held up, there is no guarantee that a new filing would get any faster results.

Robert

Answer -
There is too many reasons to speculate. If you need to travel you have to get advance parole. Once you have the parole document, you will be able to re-enter. The issue will be that you will need to file for and be approved for a pardon of the 10 year bar before your green card case can be approved.

Robert

Answer -
No. I mean yu need parole in order to leave. If you get parole the 10 year bar will not be an issue when you return at the airport, buut will be an issue before they can approve your case and they may make you file for a pardon at a later date.

Robert

Answer
When requested you file form I-601 with filing fee of $265 and proof of extreme hardship to your spouse she had to go abroad to live with you or be separated from you by living here while you are abroad. If they feel it is an extreme hardship they will approve the case. If not they will deny the waiver and you will not be able to get your green card here.

Robert

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>