Immigration Issues/deporattion

Question
Thank you agin for your promt repply
no i dont have a warrant as i told you in my question that i already spent time in INS custadoy for 7 and half month
and released on suppervission i just want to reopen my case
please repply
thank you
-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
thank you for your repply
but now i have a current priority date for adjustment of status will it help
or any other way?
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
I came to the US in September of 2000 with my wife and a 3 year old daughter. Another child, a son, was born in 2001 and is an American Citizen. I came to US for a visit on a visit Visa. I received a six months entry from the immigration department.
While visiting (under my legal visit term) I heard about the Department of Laborís 245I certification scheme. I decide to apply for the certification so me and my family can stay in the US and start a new life in this land of opportunities.
After the tragic events of 9/11 2001, all males over the age of 16 from Pakistan with the temporary status in US were asked to go for REGISTRATION with the INS/Depart of Homeland Security. †
I decided to comply by this law and went for REGISTRATION. Once I registered I was put in deportation proceedings because of my current status as my Labor certification approval had not come yet.(those who didnt go for registration now have a green card) †
I hired a lawyer and filed an appeal to get of the deportation proceedings. My appeal got denied in the March of 2005 as there was no response from the Department of labor on for my certification. I filed a Motion to RE-OPEN his appeal within the 30 days of the denial of his appeal. †
I received the Approval letter for my Labor certification in early August, 2005. The APPROVAL was dated MARCH 3, 2005. IT WAS MAILED FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR ON AUGUST 1, 2005. WE DO NOT KNOW WHY THERE WAS A 5 MONTH DELAY IN APPROVAL AND ACTUALLY RECEIVING THE LETTER FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR. †
I talked to my lawyer and a Supplement was filed on my Motion to RE-OPEN on Monday August 22, 2005. (This means the Approval from the Labor Department was sent to the INS board). †
On Friday August 26 around 6 am I  was picked up from my home in Houston where I  lived with my family by the Department of Homeland Security. †
I was locked in the Houston Processing center for the 7 months.I filed a Motion to reconsider with the INS board. †That motion was also denied.
i was released on supervision from custody
I have an approved I-140, approved Labor certification and a current priority date for I-485 (Adjustment of Status). If the board drops their case I am eligible for residency. I do not have any criminal history and have been a law abiding citizen.
Please help me what should i do.

Best Regards,

-----Answer-----
From what I gathered in your statement, you were brought under proceedings PRIOR to the March 3, 2005 letter date.
Although you have an approved I-140, that does not negate your illegal status.  You came to the US under the pretense of a Visitor, you violated your status by ignoring the terms of your admission.  This is entirely in the Board's hands.
-----Answer-----
Although you have a priority date, you still must face the adjudicator.  You have an outstanding warrant of deportation and it will likely be acted on.

Answer
Yes, you do have a warrant of deportation...it justhas not been executed yet.  What you can do is for a 'Stay of Deportation' which will allow you to move you legalization case along.  However, not knowing the full details of your case and your background, the "stay" could be denied.

David