Immigration Issues/deportation


I'm a navy veteran, with a green card.I commited a felony and after doing my time, I was picked up by immergration officers at my home. I was deported and told by a judge this would be for 10 years. I've been gone for 8 years now. how do I get my green card back. My mom and siblings are US citizens.  

1.  You have been banned from entry into the US for 10 years, after which you must request permission to re-enter from the US Attorney General, which may or may not be granted.

2. Permanent resident green card - you lost that, permanently.  You will not be granted permanent resident status again based on your previous criminal history.  

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Immigration Law enforcement Border Patrol


30 years Immigration law enforcement/management, criminal investigations, Homeland Security including Border Patrol operations

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]