Immigration Issues/deportation

Question
  My husband was deported AT the BORDER of mexico and the U.S. Now i want to fix his papers, i want to know if we will have any problems in the process because of the deportation. If I am able to fix his papers what kind of documentation are needed to do this process?

Answer
Without knowing the basis for the "deportation" and whether he was actually ordered deported or just was turned around at the border, it is impossible to say with any accuracy at all.

It would be like telling a doctor that your chest hurts and asking what needs to be done to get better.  The answer could be anywhere from "nothing, it will get better by itself," to "you require immediate surgery or you are going to die."  Without examining the patient, the doctor cannot say.  Neither can I.

James D. Mills, Esq.