Immigration Issues/difficult to enter us?

Question
My boyfriend will be traveling over here to the US next month and he is planning on staying for 90 days.  He has put in his notice at his current job that he has been at for almost a year because of underlying issues with how he has been treated workwise with this company.  He knows that he will not have any income coming in after this so he's decided to move in with his aunt and uncle.  Here's my question, when he goes to get on the plane to come and visit me (he has a return ticket to the UK), will he have trouble coming here, seeing as that he has just quit his job and will be here for 3 months?  I know that they say you should have documentation of binding ties to the UK to ensure that you will return when you are supposed to (he does have 2 children and immediate family living in the UK).  Will that be enough for them to allow him to come to the US?

Answer

As a citizen of the U.K., your boyfriend can enter the U.S. without a visa under the visa waiver program: http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/without/without_1990.html

He will be permitted to remain in the U.S. for 90 days. In our experience, a person entering the U.S. from the U.K. under the visa waiver program is not really asked any questions at the port of entry. If he is asked, he can say that he is coming to visit friends in the the U.S. If he is probed further, he can state that he is not planning on marriage in the U.S. (assuming that this is the truth), and that he will return to the U.K. within 90 days.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora