Immigration Issues/my domestic partner

Question
QUESTION: I am a gay male, my domestic partner lives in Medellin, Colombia, I was wondering if there is any way I can bring him to live with me to the states, I am an american citized for more than 15 years.
If there is a way please, let me know
Thank you in advance
Armando!

ANSWER: armando,
I am sorry but I do not know any way that you could bring him to the US as your domestic partner.  Depending on his education or skills he might be able to come to the US on a work visa or even a visitors visa.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

QUESTION: And how that work visa work, what do I have to do?
I thank you very much in advance............
Armando

Answer
Armando,
The answer is too detailed to cover in this forum. There are many ways for him to do this.  I do not know any of his information.  I would suggest that you make an appointment with an immigration attorney so that everything could be discussed thoroughly.  
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley