You are here:

Immigration Issues/H1B visa - Teacher certification


JC wrote at 2009-02-28 20:10:08
Careful!!!!! Almost any district is hiring fully certified teachers...(Dallas, Austin,Garland ETC)Most of them at least in Texas only hire teachers that enter an ACP program with an University. Yep...can you believe that...The reason is that Immigration will only give visas to individuals who are enrolled in a teacher training program.

Carlos Ordonez

R wrote at 2015-03-21 15:14:29
Im on the same situation than you.  Write me to   I would like to know how are you doing, and see if we can help each other.

Im trying to do it differently.  Get a working visa and go there.  

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.