You are here:

Immigration Issues/Traveling to US on visitor visa with approved I-130


Ambal wrote at 2008-05-20 22:06:20
Hi Jyoti:

I am in this same situation.

My father has an approved I-130 and will be visiting the country on B2-visa.

Can you please contact me - so I can talk to you briefly on how you managed to handle the situation last year.

Thanx a lot,


Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.