Immigration Issues/form I-539

Question
Hello Mark:
I want to ask you these question please:
1-In the form I -539 they ask for my address,shall I put my address or the school should put the address since they will send the application but i will sign it?(i am talking about the address at the start of the form where it says information about you)

2- my I-94 will expire on 3/27/07 can  I have the school send it by Fedex do USCIS accept fedex or shall we send it by express mail?  

Answer
The I539 should be your address and not the schools address.

The USCIS does accept FedEx.  We file using FedEX and feel it is a better option.  If you need any further advice or your friends need advice you may contact me at ashleykrishnan.com
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley