Immigration Issues/green card

Question
my mom and dad are mexicans and i was born in mexico too i came to the united states legal with a temporary permit (tourist visa) and we stayed here, i've been in the united states 6 years, i started 7th grade and finished high school (i have my diploma). i just want to go to college and work here, i don't drink beer or have any criminal record and i want to know if i could do something to get a green card or some kind of permit to go to college
thank you for ur time and if there's anything that you can do tell me what and how much it would be, thank you!!

Answer
Unfortunately your mother and father made a mistake, for themselves and for you.  Years ago it was ok to just cross over.  But now things have changed.  Although you entered legally, you overstayed your visa making you ineligible for all visas except for one: Marriage to a US citizen. It sounds like you are not old enough to worry about this one, but when you are old enough be very careful.

I would be very careful about getting married to a US citizen unless you are sincere in the relationship.  If you enter into a marriage only for immigration purposes, very bad things can happen.  

Alexander J. Hay