Immigration Issues/green card date vs. marriage date

Question
I have been on many immigration web sites and can't seem to get a direct answer for this question. Does the two year "conditional" date for applying for the I-751 permanent green card begin from the date of the marriage or the date of issuance of the conditional green card.

Second question? when the permanent green card
I-751 applied for how long are normal processing times before the permanent green card is issued.
Thanks

Answer
IT begins the date your conditional residence was issued. Your permanent residence card is issued after the two year period and background/validity of marriage checks are done.
It takes a few months to receive the card...varies on CIS workload.  So make sure you apply for removal of conditional residence about 90 days prior to expiration.

David