Immigration Issues/green card date vs. marriage date

I have been on many immigration web sites and can't seem to get a direct answer for this question. Does the two year "conditional" date for applying for the I-751 permanent green card begin from the date of the marriage or the date of issuance of the conditional green card.

Second question? when the permanent green card
I-751 applied for how long are normal processing times before the permanent green card is issued.

IT begins the date your conditional residence was issued. Your permanent residence card is issued after the two year period and background/validity of marriage checks are done.
It takes a few months to receive the card...varies on CIS workload.  So make sure you apply for removal of conditional residence about 90 days prior to expiration.

Immigration Law enforcement Border Patrol

30 years Immigration law enforcement/management, criminal investigations, Homeland Security including Border Patrol operations