Immigration Issues/green card related

i am a F1 student in USA recently got married and will apply for green card in 2007, just want to ask do i have to mention if i got a underage alcohol sale ticket in form 485 under part question number 1,i will really appreciate if you can answer this whether i should mention my ticket or not and if i mention will it affect my case?

Raza: Without looking into the document I will be unable to help you. In some states it is a misdemeanor and if it is then you should report it. Since this is an important issue, please consult with an experienced immigration attorney.
Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer, Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,