Immigration Issues/green card related

Question
i am a F1 student in USA recently got married and will apply for green card in 2007, just want to ask do i have to mention if i got a underage alcohol sale ticket in form 485 under part question number 1,i will really appreciate if you can answer this whether i should mention my ticket or not and if i mention will it affect my case?

Answer
Raza: Without looking into the document I will be unable to help you. In some states it is a misdemeanor and if it is then you should report it. Since this is an important issue, please consult with an experienced immigration attorney.
Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
Attorney at Law
Ashley & Krishnan
9801 Westheimer, Suite 302
Houston, TX 77042
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan