Immigration Issues/green card

Question
I am under h1 visa. My wife has 1 year working permit because she applied for assylum. Now she works for my mother's business who recently opened a furniture gallery in US (my mother lives in indonesia), so this will be her child company, the parent company in indonesia.

Can the parent company in indonesia sponsor her for a green card?
If possible, I'd like to do it asap. Can you help me with the process?

Thanks,
Restu

Answer
Hi Restu,

A green card petition can be filed for your wife if she has worked for at least 1 year during the past 3 years at the company in Indonesia as a manager or executive. The following webpage from our website is helpful: http://h1b1.com/l1visa.htm

You can call our office at 212-268-3580 to arrange to discuss further if required.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora