Immigration Issues/what would happen if i filed for the divorce?

Question
I being marry almost two years and my wife just enter the United States with a temporary Green Card, I am trying to get divorce but I would like to keep supporting her. What would happen with the permanent Green Card, would she be able to still apply for it or would she be sent back to her country?

Answer
Wilmer: I am not sure I will be able to help you. You state that your wife just entered and you want to divorce her.... You may contact a local immigration attorney and explain your situation.

Sincerely,

Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan