Immigration Issues/help

Question
hi, i am an American born citizen and my fiancee is a Mexican born citizen. we were in long distance relationship for about 1 1/2 years and i came to live in Mexico for a year. we are now pregnant and expecting the baby in early may. i want to have my baby in the us. but i want him to be by my side... he dose not have a visa and i am wondering what options i have and what would be best for our baby. thanks

Answer
Well, you might want to get married. That would help things. Then you will want to file with the authorities. This will take time, but time passes faster than you think. It may not happen by the time your child is born, but eventually he will get his green card and will be able to come to the USA. Don't look for short-cuts, lies, and cheats. In the long run it will ruin everything. Do it the right way. As the years pass you will be happy you did.

Alexander J. Hay