Immigration Issues/My husband

Question
My husband also came here illegally back in 2000. We got together in 2001 and were married in 2003.  We have been working on our papers.  We got an appointment on the way to go to ciudad mx also.  A couple of months ago my husband was charged with domestic violence.  we were told that if he completed his probation that it would be taken off his record, it was his first offense. Im worried that they will still be able to see that.  Can he still get a visa???

Answer
Mary,
I am sure that the domestic violence charge may make is immigrant visa issuance bothersome. I strongly suggest that you consult with an immigration attorney on the issue of his eligibility to re-enter the US after his illegal stay in the US.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan