Immigration Issues/i751 question

Question
i was married to a u.s citizen, i did recieve my conditional gc for 2 yrs. but our marriage ended in a divorce bcos the reason was she was cheating on me. she did filed for the divorce. i filed i751 with a waiver for marriage entered in good faith. i have the following proofs, pics of our trip to europe, depostion wherein she confirms she cheated on me, afidavits from here and her father that the marriage entered in good faith. i have my interview coming soon, do i have a concrete case to proove that the marriage was a legitimate one and i wasnt at fault for marriage being divorced.

Answer
Paul,
It looks like you have your information in order.  I cannot tell you what will be decided by the USCIS officer but things do look promising for your case.  I would suggest that you consult with a local attorney so he can go over all the materials and be able to tell you if you could do more to solidify your case.
Good luck.
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley