Immigration Issues/How I can immigrate/live/work...

Question
How I can immigrate/live/work in the US if I'm from Bulgaria (Eastern Europe)?(Soon we will be member of European Union - after 1-2 years, but we will can work in EU 7 years after accepting in it.(Now we can travel without visas in EU member except Great Britain and some other countries(Shengen agreement).
What is necessary to work in US - what kind of visa?

Answer
That's like telling an auto mechanic that your car does not work and asking how to fix it.  There are literally dozens of potential options.  Some may not be available and some might.  Employment and family based immigration are possible as is the visa lottery.

James D. Mills, Esq.