You are here:

Immigration Issues/How I can immigrate/live/work...


How I can immigrate/live/work in the US if I'm from Bulgaria (Eastern Europe)?(Soon we will be member of European Union - after 1-2 years, but we will can work in EU 7 years after accepting in it.(Now we can travel without visas in EU member except Great Britain and some other countries(Shengen agreement).
What is necessary to work in US - what kind of visa?

That's like telling an auto mechanic that your car does not work and asking how to fix it.  There are literally dozens of potential options.  Some may not be available and some might.  Employment and family based immigration are possible as is the visa lottery.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


James D. Mills, Esq.


I can answer questions regarding business and family immigration, deportation, removal, exclusion, the immigration consequences of crimes and structuring criminal cases to eliminate or mininize immigration consequences.


I have been a licensed immigration attorney and a member of the American Immigration Lawyer's association for more than five years.

American Immigration Lawyer's Association.

Juris Doctorate, Rutgers School of Law- Camden, 1997

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]