Immigration Issues/immigration

Question
hallo Mr. Alexander J. Hay
This is rachel again and I have one more quastion to ask you for my personal knowladge.
What according to you is the main difference between the u.s.immigration law and the U.K. immigration law?
with thanks
Rachel  

Answer
UK law seems to be more focused on employable individuals who can contribute to the economy and investors.  Family is provided for, but not exclusively.

In the US, immigration law is solely based on providing Family Reunification.  As such, one hard working individual comes in, and then his whole worthless family comes in ahead of other hard working people.

Example:  If you were an intelligent hardworking individual from the UK, you would be barred unless you married a US citizen, or had a college degree or better.  And even with the college degree you would only be allowed a temporary work visa.  But if you were the lazy sibling of an immigrant, you would be allowed in.

Good luck.

Alexander J. Hay