Immigration Issues/immigration

hallo Mr. Alexander J. Hay
This is rachel again and I have one more quastion to ask you for my personal knowladge.
What according to you is the main difference between the u.s.immigration law and the U.K. immigration law?
with thanks

UK law seems to be more focused on employable individuals who can contribute to the economy and investors.  Family is provided for, but not exclusively.

In the US, immigration law is solely based on providing Family Reunification.  As such, one hard working individual comes in, and then his whole worthless family comes in ahead of other hard working people.

Example:  If you were an intelligent hardworking individual from the UK, you would be barred unless you married a US citizen, or had a college degree or better.  And even with the college degree you would only be allowed a temporary work visa.  But if you were the lazy sibling of an immigrant, you would be allowed in.

Good luck.

Alexander J. Hay

I am a U.S. lawyer with offices in Houston, Texas and in Belize. I can answer questions on U.S. Immigration, U.S. corporate law, and Offshore Tax and Asset Planning.
If you are on an H or L visa I am NOT GOING TO ANSWER your questions since they are usually highly fact oriented, and also you have a company attorney handling the whole thing. Call your own attorney please! If you disregard this request, don't be surprised if I answer with "homework question".

I am a U.S. attorney with offices in the United States and Belize. I have experience helping to protect assets, reduce taxes, and improve investment performance by utilizing global investment techniques.

Harvard University, A.B. degree; University of Houston Law Center, J.D. Degree; Fulbright Scholar