Immigration Issues/immigration


I own a small restaurant, I'm French and have an investor Visa E-2 for 12 years now. A friend would like to move here and to work with me in my restaurant. What are my options?
Thank you for your time....  

There's no way to answer a question this complex with the limited information available.  It depends on the restaurant's operations, your friend's qualifications and financial ability, and many other factors.

It would be like emailing a medical doctor and saying "my stomach hurts, what is wrong and what should I do?"  Obviously the Dr. could not accurately answer that question without examining you and I cannot answer specific questions like this without a formal consultation.

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


James D. Mills, Esq.


I can answer questions regarding business and family immigration, deportation, removal, exclusion, the immigration consequences of crimes and structuring criminal cases to eliminate or mininize immigration consequences.


I have been a licensed immigration attorney and a member of the American Immigration Lawyer's association for more than five years.

American Immigration Lawyer's Association.

Juris Doctorate, Rutgers School of Law- Camden, 1997

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]