Immigration Issues/immigration

Question
I own a small restaurant, I'm French and have an investor Visa E-2 for 12 years now. A friend would like to move here and to work with me in my restaurant. What are my options?
Thank you for your time....  

Answer
There's no way to answer a question this complex with the limited information available.  It depends on the restaurant's operations, your friend's qualifications and financial ability, and many other factors.

It would be like emailing a medical doctor and saying "my stomach hurts, what is wrong and what should I do?"  Obviously the Dr. could not accurately answer that question without examining you and I cannot answer specific questions like this without a formal consultation.

James D. Mills, Esq.