Immigration Issues/immigration

Question
through LIA-we two persons are enjoying legal status  both were  already present in us(us office gross earning $fifty thousand last year)
1)may our us corporation file one more petion
1-140 for our employee,now working in foreign company as manager.
2)If so,after approval of 1-140, what is the procedure to be adopted for enterning the above employee in usa
3)this is the simple way or difficult to get the visa from foreign embassy for him.

Answer

Another L-1A petition can be filed if the employee has worked as a manager in the foreign company for at least one year. After L-1A approval by the USCIS, this person will apply for L-1A visa at the nearest U.S. Consulate.

It would be easier perhaps for this employee to first apply for visitor visa (B-1 or B-2) and then when he is in the U.S., the L-1A petition can be filed with the USCIS and he will be granted change of status with a new I-94. This will allow the employee to continue to remain in the U.S.

If for some reason the employee is rejected for B-1 or B-2 visa at the Consulate, your company can file L-1A petition with the USCIS and this employee can apply for L-1A visa at the Consulate based on L-1A approvla by the USCIS.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora