Immigration Issues/immigration

Question
As got approval for 1-140 petion  from ins under multinational ececutive/manager catagory.
'1)the beneficiary is in outside in pakitan/how he can enter in usa/can he got information by consulate----is must he clear interview/which tpye interview held
2) is it beneficial we apply here in usa/for his green card petion 1-485----which will help for beneficiar can enter in usa without appearing interview/ can we file 1-485 for him
3)how many persons working in our foreign company are permitted to transfer in usa in manager/executive catagory-------------is their anr restriction that employer can apply for not   not more 2 or 3 emplyees.  

Answer

If the beneficiary has a visitor (B-1 or B-2) or L-1A visa already in his passport, he can enter the U.S. in visitor or L-1A visa status and then the I-485 can be filed.

If the beneficiary does not have a visa in the passport already, then the beneficiary will need to apply for an immigrant visa (green card) at a U.S. Consulate in Pakistan based on the I-140 approval. The Consulate should issue the visa based on the L-1A petition approval by the USCIS. I recommend that the beneficiary carry with him to the interview at the Consulate a copy of the entire L-1A petition filed with the USCIS. At the interview he may be asked questions about his job with the Pakistan company (such as job title and dates of employment) and whether he will be employed as a manager or executive in the U.S. company.

I recommend that only 2 or 3 L-1A petitions be filed unless the U.S. company is a large company (more than 100 employees).

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora