Immigration Issues/immigration

Question
1)am separated from wife who living in usa/want to remarry in pakistan-----------how can bring wife from pakistan to usa
2)am holder of green card---------whats the shortest way to bring new wife to usa/ how much maximum period involved in this process.
3) need to attach paper, showing we separeted/this paper was prepared in pakistan.1 am still in usa

0

0

Answer
After you are divorced, you can remarry. You will then sponsor your wife by filing a Form I-130 (petition for alien relative) with the USCIS. Your wife will receive an immigrant visa from the U.S. Consulate in Pakistan under the F2A category in about 4 years. Further information on family-based sponsorship categories is here: http://h1b1.com/sponsor.htm

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora