Immigration Issues/immigration

Question
1)IN case as LI-A holder gets work permitfrom INS
may he work for another employer instead of sponsor employer
2)when LI-A submited his petitios for 1-140/1-485 after that his LI-A expires/he need to apply in LI-A revalidation or not.
3)in case advance parole is valid for one year/what is the limit/period to stay in home country or no limit /must come back before expiry of A.P.D.

Answer
Hi Raj,

You should continue working for your L-1A employer when you receive your work permit. You can work for a second employer as well, but in addition you should continue working for the L-1A employer.

When I-140/I485 have been filed, there is no need to extend L-1A status.

You can remain outside the U.S. until expiration of APD. However, my recommendation is that you continue to be paid your salary either by the L-1A employer or by the foreign company associated with the L-1A employer.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora