Immigration Issues/immigration

Question
AS under multinational executive/manager---our company usa got approval for 1-140 to beneficiaery, who is in foreign company in pakistan.
1)how many time takes for proceesing such petitions by consulate /we need to submit 1-485 or not
2)is it beneficil in case such application takes long period/may beneficiay apply for B-1/B11
visit visa for usa/if it declined whether it make bad immpression on the case of 1-140/1-485
3)whats your recommendations for comming beneficiary at an early time.

Answer
The adjustment of status application can be filed only if the beneficiary is in the U.S. He can enter the U.S. on a B1 or B2 visa, but the Consulate will not issue the visitor visa since the executive/manager's intention will be to immigrate to the U.S.

Therefore, the beneficiary should apply at the Consulate for an immigrant visa ("green card") based on the I-140 approval. The beneficiary will enter the U.S. on this immigrant visa. It may take a few months to be issued the immigrant visa by the Consulate.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.H1B1.com

Ajay K. Arora