Immigration Issues/immigration


Eight years ago I was ordered deported for not showing to court (work without permition), because I did not receive the notice. My motion to reopen was denied. I sent the appeal and now my case is pending. My wife was granted asylee and I was not included. Our new baby is US citizen. What we can do to get me into legal status. Can I get work autorization or driver's licence in my present situation Please, any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.  

You can not get a drivers license without a proof of being legal here. You can't get work authorization with an order of deportation even if it is on appeal. What releif will you apply for if your case is re-opened? your baby can not help you until they are 21.

You must get your case reopened and be eligible for relief before you can get any type of status here.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]