Immigration Issues/immigration


I have a green card from feb 2001 immigating from uk with my us born husband of now 10 years. We are both in full time employment and own our own home in las vegas NV. My daughter, husband and 2 children age 5 and 1 years. are wanting to immigarte from the uk. realistiaclly how long time wise would it be and what would be the quickest route for them to be able to do that
kind regards

As a permanent resident you can petition for them, however, it will take several years for them to immigrate which is dependant upon a visa number availability.  If your daughter was a minor, it would be different, however, as a married adult with a spouse and children, she is not high up on the priority list for a visa.  

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Immigration Law enforcement Border Patrol


30 years Immigration law enforcement/management, criminal investigations, Homeland Security including Border Patrol operations

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]